Frequently Asked Questions
Consider having your medical or surgical procedure at any of the Kauvery Hospital’s facilities, for the following reasons:
- Skilled Healthcare Professionals, educated and trained Internationally
- State-of-the-art equipment
- World class standards at one-tenth the costs
- Positive outcomes of surgical and medical procedures
- Top quality facilities, superior services ensuring patient comfort and care
- You and your health are in very safe hands at K.M.C Hospital
Our multidisciplinary team of doctors, physicians, surgeons, and other healthcare professionals have been educated, trained and have practiced at international hospitals (UK, USA) before returning to their home country, to provide their knowledge, skills and expertise for the benefit of Indians and other nationalities.
With India’s growing population, our doctors have a wider exposure to treating ailments and diseases and therefore are more skilled in providing the right treatments. Every healthcare professional is widely experienced and has been internationally exposed in their particular specialty.
The doctors, physicians, surgeons, healthcare specialists and professionals are all encouraged to be members of national and international medical associations. They are also encouraged to attend Continuous Medical Education (CME’s) programs, domestically and internationally.
A specific referral from a local doctor is not always necessary. You may contact our concierge at our Kauvery International Patients’ Center, to be treated at any one of our centers / locations. Our patient coordinators will be able to connect you to the right specialist, after you provide them with details of your medical history and treatments required.
All International patients are required to submit a copy of their passport (photo and visa page) to the hospital at the time of registration. This copy will be maintained in the patient’s hospital records as this is a mandatory requirement, as per the directives from the Government of India.
In case your visa expires during the currency of your treatment at the hospital, the hospital will provide all clinical records to evidence that your treatment is still ongoing and request for extension of your visa.
All our medical and non-medical staff speak English. We also provide interpreters, who are available 24 x 7; our interpreters speak many languages.
- The hospital at the time of discharge, will provide a detailed summary of the hospital stay, including health issues at the time of admission, examination findings, treatments given and procedures performed
- On discharge the patient will be provided with comprehensive advice on medications, diet, exercise and precautions to be taken
- The patient will be provided will all the diagnostic test reports
- Contact information of the treating doctors / team will be provided to help the patient and their medical practitioner keep in touch