International Patient guide
At K.M.C Hospital we strongly believe in creating an environment that promotes healing while experiencing the warmth of your home.
Our gratuitous services include
- Organized and integrated service and care, all through your stay, at the hospital
- A patient liaison to assist with appointments, scheduling laboratory tests, and assisting you with the hospital registration and billing
- Facilitation with your travel, lodging and receiving the patient, family members or caregivers at the airport
- Coordinating all care services all through the patient’s stay at our hospital
- Aiding follow-up with your personal referring doctor
Rooms at our Hospital Campuses
The individual rooms, suites are all designed to provide the patient and their accompanying attendants, maximum comfort. The rooms are spacious, decorated in light soothing colors, with telephone facility and a television. The room is also furnished with a daybed for the accompanying attendant. Each room or suite has its own bathroom.
Our team comprising International Concierges, Interpreters, Billing Assistance and other associated non-medical staff are all trained to provide efficient assistance, based on step-by-step procedures to ensure your visit is successful, comfortable and positive.
Every patient will receive a checklist that will help you prepare for the journey. The checklist will comprise of medical information, travel and accommodation arrangements, insurance, payment options, and procedures post-arrival at our medical facility.