K.M.C Hospital has a full service travel assistance team for the convenience of their international patients, their families and caregivers. The services of these team members are exclusively devoted to serving the travel needs such as airline ticketing, accommodation arrangement and ground transportation. You can call our international services team at the location you intend to travel facilitating your travel arrangements. Listed below are the contacts for each facility.
Tips for Air Travel
- Before you make your air travel arrangements, first ensure that you have a confirmed appointment with the Specialist, Surgeon, Doctor, Physician or Other Medical professionals.
- Please ensure to purchase a ticket that will allow you to make changes, if necessary, as the length of your stay could possibly extend beyond the initially stated period. This could save you additional costs.
- During the treatment, in case Visa extension is required, we will provide you with the necessary medical documentation to have the visa extended.
Our international services team can also assist you, your family members or caregivers to make arrangements to stay at any of the hotels and will be happy to help you with hotel reservations. We maintain a list of hotels in all budget ranges, within easy driving distance of our campuses
- Our International Patient Care Services team will make arrangements to transport you from the airport to our campus, at no extra cost.
- If transportation is required to a hotel or an independent accommodation, the Patient Care Services team will provide you with the names of the taxi services / private transportation company and their contact details. The taxi services are chargeable at actuals. you may enquire directly
- Transportation services from the hotel or anywhere else to the hospital campus will be a private arrangement (taxi or local public transportation). Please ensure you arrive an hour early for your appointment, if travelling from a hotel or anywhere else.
- Valet services and parking facilities are available at all our campuses.